God of War PC update fixes a couple of bugs
Santa Monica Studio has pushed a small update live for the PC version of God of War that fixes a couple of issues.
According to the patch notes, Xbox Controllers now show the correct glyphs for joystick keybinds, and item shops now properly let players exit. In addition, the game will try to save again if it fails and an error message has been added to show when a save fails. Read the full patch notes below:
- Xbox Controllers will now show correct glyphs for joystick keybinds
- Item shops should now properly allow players to exit who could not before
- Implemented a possible fix for boot-up crashes related to input device detection
- Saving the game will now attempt retries if the first try fails
- An error message will now show if manually saving the game fails
God of War is available now on PlayStation 4 and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.