Goat Simulator 3’s ‘Mandatory Holiday Update’ adds new items
Coffee Stain North and Coffee Stain Publishing have released the first content update for Goat Simulator 3.
The Mandatory Holiday Update introduces nine new items for players to cause havoc with, including a Santa Hat that makes snow fall, an Elf Hat that lets players throw snowballs, and a Christmas Sweater. Take a look at the complete list of new items, courtesy of the developer, below:
- Santa Hat – Create your own personal flurry. A passive ability which makes snow fall only around the player.
- Elf Hat – Give goats the power to throw snowballs! Build snowmen by throwing multiple snowballs on the ground.
- Elf Tunic and Elf shoes – Complete the look of Santa’s bestest helper.
- Sack & Sleigh – Launch festive paper to wrap props and NPCs into presents.
- Lights Machine Gun – Deck the halls by placing Christmas lights (almost) anywhere.
- Lucia Crown – Celebrate the holiday season the Swedish way!
- Christmas Sweater – Because even goats need at least one ugly Christmas jumper.
- Menorah Horns – Happy Hanukkah!
Goat Simulator 3 is available now on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.