Fortnite adds the Falcon Scout and new Reality Augments
Fortnite players can now find the Falcon Scout following the game’s latest update.
This new piece of machinery lets players ping or place markers, highlight enemies within a certain radius, and even open containers and pick up loot. Be careful though, as players are defenseless while using it and the drone can be destroyed.
Players can find the Falcon Scout on the ground and in regular Chests, Oathbound Chests, and Supply Drops.
Additionally, five new Reality Augments have been introduced. Players will now discover the following augments while in matches:
- Peely’s Plunder – Receive a treasure map that will lead you to buried treasure
- Shotgun Striker – Your Shotgun fire will give you Siphon upon hitting opponents
- Rarity Check – Get Siphon upon eliminations with Common and Uncommon weapons
- Zero Chance – Temporarily gain the Zero Point dash ability each time you break an enemy’s Shield
- Danger Hero – Briefly regenerate Health and gain movement speed when your Shield breaks
Fortnite is available now on PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, PC, and mobile.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.