First Class Trouble update introduces the padlock and Proximity Scanner
Versus Evil and Invisible Walls are celebrating the Lunar New Year with an update and some new DLC for social deduction game First Class Trouble.
Starting with the update, the Gardens, Resort, Casino, Restaurant, and main menu have been given a Lunar new Year-themed makeover. Additionally, players now have access to the padlock and Proximity Scanner. The former lets players lock syringe stands, while the other can be used on a corpse to show the two players that were closest when the player died.
As mentioned above, a new DLC is also now available to purchase. The Lunar New Year Pack included themed accessories, headwear, outfits, and more. Take a look at the full list of included content below:
- Accessory: Hand Fan – Brown + Beige Version
- Accessory: Hand Fan – Red + Gold Version
- Accessory: Hand Fan – Beige + Pink – Sakura Flower
- Headwear: Chinese Dragon Mask
- Headwear: Lunar New Year Puppet Mask
- Body & Legs: Lunar New Years Dress
- Body & Legs: Lunar New Years 2-piece
- Feet: Lunar New Year Feminine Shoes Black
- Feet: Lunar New Year Feminine Shoes Red
- Feet: Lunar New Year Masculine Shoes Black
- Feet: Lunar New Year Masculine Shoes Red
- Vruumba: Chinese Dragon Vruumba Color #1
- Vruumba: Chinese Dragon Vruumba Color #2
- Vruumba Antenna: Lunar New Years Lamp Antenna
- Vruumba Thruster: Fireworks Effect
First Class Trouble is available now on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.