Fallout 4, Doom, and more joining PlayStation Now in August
Sony has revealed a new batch of games that will be joining PlayStation Now in August.
From August 6th, subscribers to the service will be able to download and play a number of Bethesda titles, including Doom, Fallout 4, and Wolfenstein: The New Order. Other additions include Tekken 7, MotoGP 17, and all three PS3 Castlevania: Lords of Shadow titles.
Take a look at the full list of August’s additions below:
- Castlevania Lords of Shadow (PS3)
- Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3)
- Castlevania Lords of Shadow: Mirror of Fate (PS3)
- Doom (PS4)
- Fallout 4 (PS4)
- Monster Energy Supercross (PS4)
- MotoGP 17 (PS4)
- Tekken 7 (PS4)
- The Raven: Remastered (PS4)
- Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)
PlayStation Now is available for $19.99 a month or $99.99 for a year on PlayStation 4 and PC. New subscribers can try out the service for free via a seven-day trial.