Fall Guys update stops Blast Balls exploding early
A new update has been released for Fall Guys that focuses on bug fixing.
According to the notes shared by developer Mediatonic, Squads players won’t be forced to play another round if all other Squads are eliminated before the final and Blast Balls should now explode when they are supposed to.
Take a look at the full patch notes below:
- Squads will no longer be forced to play a Round alone if all other squads are eliminated before a Final Round
- Fixed some instances of Blast Balls exploding prematurely
- Removed an invisible wall from Track Attack that prevented some players from launching farther after using a Speed Boost
- Updated the Social Panel to correctly show when a player has already been invited to a party
- The “Enable Voice Chat?” prompt will no longer repeatedly pop up after a player joins a Party
In other news, Cuphead, Mugman, and Ms. Chalice costumes are now available to purchase from the Fall Guys Store.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.