Fall Guys update fixes PS5 party issue, visual bugs, and more
A new update has been pushed live for Fall Guys across all platforms that focuses on bug fixes.
According to developer Mediatonic, this update fixes an annoying bug that prevented PlayStation 5 players from getting into games whilst in a party. Additionally, teams no longer spawn in the same place in team rounds, the buttons work in Leading Light, and invisible tiles no longer appear in Hex-A-Gone.
Take a look at the full patch notes below:
- PS5 Players will now be able to get into games whilst in a Party!
- Teams will no longer spawn in the same place on Team Rounds
- Fixed visual issue with Spawn FX on Nintendo Switch
- Fixed visual issue with Lilypad effects on Nintendo Switch Fixed buttons not working on Leading Light
- Fixed some static intro cameras
- Fixed issue with Airtime and Sweet Thieves intro cams not following the intended path
- Fixed some invisible tiles loading in on Hex-a-Gone
- Fixed bug which caused Party members to stay in queue, despite a new player joining the party
- Fixed issue which caused a freeze when changing controller during bindings
- Fixed visual issue when grabbing on a turntable
- Fixed grabbed Beans not following the movement of mobile platforms
- Fixed padlock not being removed from Season Pass once bought
- Fixed some graphical corruptions on respawn VFX
- Fixed issue with controller inputs not consistently being recorded after the bind button pop-up appears
- Fixed issue causing other player’s Beans animations to become stuck during gameplay
- Fixed bug which prevented players from hearing party members in Voice Chat
Fall Guys is available now on PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.