Fall Guys Season 6 begins
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout players can jump into the game’s sixth season.
This latest season brings with five new rounds for players to bundle their way through that feature all sorts of new obstacles looking to put a stop to their trip to the Crown. The following rounds have been added:
- Party Promenade – The party starts here in our wildest gauntlet to date, packed with all-new obstacles! In this celebration of clumsiness, navigate your bean through zooming vacuum tubes, dodge water balloon cannons and swing to victory on the awesomely acrobatic trapeze bars.
- Full Tilt – A fiendishly fresh take on a Fall Guys classic. We’re debuting our dizzyingly new 360° see-saws in a treacherous race to the finish. Beware the force fields and rapid rotating bars, primed to boot you off the festival lineup!
- Pipe Dream – A totally tubular dash to the finish line. Every trip to the Pipe Dream brings a different maze challenge, with each vacuum tube potentially leading to stumbling peril. You may meet flippers and fans, perilous pivoting platforms or..? No spoilers!
- Airtime – Your Fall Guys flight to Airtime is now departing! Strive to stay in the air for as long as possible via outrageous displays of aerial agility. Swing on trapezes and practice your fancy footwork on conveyor belts and rotating platforms. And if you fall? Drums and flippers await to put you back in the limelight!
- Leading Light – In the greatest game show in the universe, who wouldn’t want to be in the spotlight? But fame isn’t easy when you’re tumbling over turntables and floundering over fans! Beware, as crafty beans won’t want to share the headline slot, using force fields to disrupt your flow and become the center of attention!
In addition to new rounds, cross-platform progression is now available between PlayStation and PC thanks to Epic Games Accounts. Looks, nameplates, Fame Path progress, and more will move between platforms.
There are also custom names for PC players, new limited-time events, and a new Fame Path that contains 50 tiers of rewards, including more than 20 Crowns and the Jin and Ghost costumes. Read the Season 6 patch notes here.
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is available now on PlayStation 4 and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.