Fall Guys Season 5 begins
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is expanding again with the start of Season 5 on PlayStation and PC.
The latest season is now underway and introduces six new levels for players to compete in. These new additions include Treetop Tumble, which features multiple routes to take, and Lost Temple, a shapeshifting temple maze. Check out the full list of new levels below:
- Treetop Tumble – Take branching routes in a scramble to the finish. Filled with perilous Log Swings and Expanding Frogs.
- Stompin’ Ground – Dash, dive and dodge in a hectic escape from three mechanical Rhinos. Good luck!
- Lost Temple – Navigate the shapeshifting Lost Temple where the elusive path to the Crown is ever-changing
- Lily Leapers – Bounce to the bean rhythm of Lily Leapers as you conquer each layer by leaping from drum to drum
- Bubble Trouble – A five-way arena bout that’s all about rapid-fire beans and bubble poppin’ dreams!
- Pegwin Pool Party – Zoom down zippy slides and grab those pesky Pegwins. The longer you cling on, the more points you’ll gain. We hope you’ve got a good grip!
Season 5 also includes a new set of limited-time events that will reward unique cosmetics and new Duos and Trios shows. Read the full patch notes for the update here.
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is available now on PlayStation 5 and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.