Fall Guys is getting a new level tomorrow
Mediatonic has announced that it will be releasing a new update for Fall Guys tomorrow on PlayStation 4 and PC.
This first big update for the game will introduce a new final level called Jump Showdown. The level appeared in the beta and sees players having to stay on a rotating platform that is slowly collapsing while avoiding two rotating beams.
In addition to the new level, the update will lower the chance of Royal Fumble appearing as the final level, fix the bug that caused the crown to not be grabbable in Fall Mountain, and more. Read the full patch notes below:
- Lowered the weighting for Royal Fumble to add more final round variation
- Fixed crash at launch with certain regional calendars set in the operating system
- Improved messaging for matchmaking and server errors
- Fixed physics behaving erratically at high framerate on levels like Tip Toe
- Fixed crown in Fall Mountain not being grabbable in rare situations
- Addressed some collisions in Block Party allowing players to bypass the blocks
- Fixed Parties sometimes failing due to too many requests
- Addressed some special characters causing display issues in player names
- Fixed Big Tease Achievement not unlocking in specific regions
- PC only – Fixed certain game controller models not being detected on PC
The developer also teased that more new levels will be “coming soon” alongside additional features and costumes.
Fall Guys is available now on PlayStation 4 and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.