F1 22 update fixes bugs and introduces FSR 2.0 for PC
EA and Codemasters have delivered a new update for F1 22.
According to the patch notes, developer Codemasters has introduced support for AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution 2.0 on PC and updated the colour of George Russell’s front wheel arches and driver number.
In addition, bugs that caused fewer than 20 drivers in a season in Career mode, no simulation of wear to the Power Unit in MyTeam, and the cross-platform friends list to be blank have been fixed. Read the full patch notes below:
- Fixed an issue which could lead to there being fewer than 20 drivers in a season in Career modes
- Fixed an issue in MyTeam where, in Quick Practice, there would be no simulation of wear to the Power Unit
- Updated the color of George Russell’s front wheel arches and driver number
- Added support for AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution 2.0
- Fixed an issue where, in some instances, crossplay friends list will be blank despite having friends
- Fixed a crash when selecting ‘Finish Season’ in Real Season Start
- General Stability Improvements
- Various Minor Fixes
F1 22 is available now on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.