F1 2020 update adds black Mercedes livery, fixes bugs
A new update has been pushed live for F1 2020 on all platforms that introduces the new black Mercedes AMG Petronas livery and driver suits.
In addition to the livery update, there are also fixes for a number of issues, including Sergio Perez and Lance Stroll having incorrect gloves, progression blockers in My Team, and the Savant sponsor not paying out correctly. Read the full patch notes below:
- Mercedes car and driver suits updated to the black livery.
- Fixed an issue in unranked multiplayer where a host disconnection resulted in AI having unrealistic lap times.
- Sergio Perez and Lance Stroll now wear the correct gloves.
- Fixed a progression issue in My Team career which could occur after an Invitational event.
- Fixed a progression issue in My Team career which could occur at the end of a season.
- The Savant sponsor will now correctly pay out.
- Various other stability and bug fixes.
Codemasters also mentioned that players who were having issues loading their My Team save should try again after this update is installed, as the issue should be fixed. However, if the game is still crashing when loading into career mode, then players will have to start a new career.
F1 2020 is available now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC, and Stadia.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.