E3 releases partial event list, opens fan registrations
With this year’s virtual Electronic Entertainment Expo set to kick off on Saturday, June 12th, the ESA has released a list of some—but not all—the streaming events that will be taking place.
Here’s what we know so far, thanks to that list:
Saturday, June 12th
- Ubisoft and Gearbox Entertainment press conferences, with the pre-show kicking off at 10am PT / 1pm ET
Sunday, June 13th
- Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase starting at 10am PT / 1pm ET
- Square Enix special presentation
- PC Gaming Show
- Future Games Show
- Warner Bros. Games
- Back 4 Blood
- 24 Entertainment
Monday, June 14th
- Mythical Games
- Freedom Games
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Panel Discussion from Take-Two Interactive
Tuesday, June 15th
- Nintendo Direct and Nintendo Treehouse: Live starting at 9am PT / 12pm ET
- Bandai Namco
- Yooreka Games
- GameSpot will also have focused events.
- Official E3 2021 Awards Show
To be clear, that is not the full list of the companies that will be participating, and the events that will be happening each day. On the official E3 Twitter account, the ESA stated “Real talk: everyone would love a complete schedule w/ every time listed on it. But announcing days/times is 100% the prerogative of the MANY partners participating in this year’s show.”
So, expect more announcements as we get closer to the event.
As well, today marked the opening of fan registrations for E3. Why resister? According to the ESA, you’ll gain access to:
- Select Exhibitor Booths – Featuring special events, VOD content and articles, exhibitor booths will act as hubs within the portal for key announcements and game or product information tied to participating exhibitors
- Lounges – Online gathering spots for all E3 attendees
- Forums – Special boards for focused online discussion and sharing among attendees
- Leaderboards – Gamified elements that can be collected and displayed, encouraging fans to interact in as many ways as possible
- Profile Creation – All attendees can create and customize their own unique profiles
To register as a fan for E3 2021, head over to the official website.
Source: E3 2021