Dying Light 2 update makes Tyrant Volatiles stronger, fixes bugs
Techland has delivered a new update for Dying Light 2 Stay Human that aims to address several issues that players are dealing with.
According to the patch notes, Fast Travel issues have been fixed, crashes in co-op when using stab follow-up skills should no longer occur, and a soft lock related to dying during the challenge has been fixed.
In addition, Tyrant Volatiles are now “a little” stronger, and special Infected now have “better resistance to some types of damage.” Take a look at the full patch notes below:
- Most of the Fast Travel issues should be fixed. We are still working on improving the players’ experience while using this feature.
- Crashes occurring in co-op while using stab follow-up skills are fixed.
- Improved game stability and reduced the number of random crashes.
- We are making Tyrant Volatiles stronger. A little. Sorry.
- Special Infected received better resistance to some types of damage.
- Special Infected with an orange marker should drop Mutation Samples.
- Outfits from Chapter 1 will transfer to NG+; there will be no need to redeem them again.
- Fixed a soft lock related to dying during the challenge.
- Fixed an issue related to reconnecting to the game on PlayStation after leaving the session (manually or automatically) a couple of times.
- Achievements “Find Anything Interesting?” and “Street Art Aficionado” can now be obtained properly.
Dying Light 2 Stay Human is available now on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.