Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance update improves multiplayer latency, lock-on, more
Tuque Games has delivered a new update for its action RPG Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance that contains a number of improvements.
The patch notes reveal that the developer has made improvements to multiplayer latency, camera lock-on, the user interface, and teleporting attacks. There are also balance adjustments and a change to voice chat that keeps it enabled after returning to Kelvin’s Cairn. Check out the patch notes below:
- Improvements to multiplayer latency.
- Voice chat remains enabled after returning to Kelvin’s Cairn.
- Improvements to camera lock-on.
- Improvements to user interface.
- Improvements to teleporting attacks made by enemies.
- Instances where progression is blocked when a player respawns as a boss dies has been fixed.
- Balance changes and tethering improvements.
Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance is available now on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.