Dreams update includes new art pack, online indicator
Media Molecule has pushed a new update live for Dreams that introduces the first new art pack to the game.
Following the update, players will gain access to the Welcome Garden Art Pack which contains more than 40 sculptures that can be used in the homespace and creations. A new green dot indicator has also been added that will show if a player is online.
Other changes include various tweaks and improvements to the Community Jam UI, a fix for an issue with the notifications feed, and “other minor tweaks and improvements.” Read the full patch notes below:
- Our first new art pack! – The Welcome Garden Art Pack contains more than 40 sculptures which will sit nicely alongside any content from the Welcome Home theme. Use them to spruce up your homespace, stamp into your own creations, or remix into something completely new.
- Community Jam Collections – We’ve added support for specifying a collection to use with a Community Jam. This means a better starting point for folks who want to enter but don’t quite know where to begin.
- Online Indicator – A green dot next to a dreamer’s name indicates they are online.
- New: Most Used Creation now in the Impy Awards playlists.
- Updated: Various tweaks and improvements to the Community Jam UI.
- Fixed: Issue where the notifications feed would return to the start of the list after viewing one.
- Other minor tweaks and improvements.
Dreams is available now on PlayStation 4.