Disney Dreamlight Valley update fixes quest-related bugs
Gameloft has delivered a new update for Disney Dreamlight Valley that focuses on fixing bugs.
According to the patch notes, bugs relating to the You’re My Favorite Deputy, Restoring the Sunstone, A Deal With Ursula, The Mystery of Stolen Socks, and The Illumination quests have all been addressed. The developer has also reduced the size of Boba tea items.
Take a look at the full patch notes below:
- Story-related items will no longer appear in the crafting menu before they are intended to be available.
- Improved feedback in Buzz Lightyear’s house to make it easier to exit.
- “You’re My Favorite Deputy” quest: Improved item spawns to prevent them from falling outside of the map or into static objects.
- “Restoring the Sunstone” quest: We are continuing to push iterative fixes to help users who are still encountering issues with this quest. Today’s fix should help some players, but we are continuing to investigate, as we anticipate the issue may persist for others. We will be keeping a close eye on this through the next update.
- “A Deal With Ursula” quest: Players will now be able to place the four crystals on the pedestals necessary to complete this quest.
- “The Mystery of Stolen Socks” quest: The next step of this quest will now be accessible for players who clear the necessary trash. Donald and Dreamlight Valley thank you!
- “The Illumination” quest: Placing the blanket fort in the house will now complete this quest.
- Boba tea is great. Giant boba tea is even better! But in the Valley… maybe it was a little too big. Boba tea items will now appear as their intended, normal size.
- Various stability and optimization improvements.
Disney Dreamlight Valley is available now on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.