Disgaea 4 Complete+ is coming to Steam and Xbox Game Pass for PC
Disgaea 4 Complete+ is coming to PC via Steam and Xbox Game Pass for PC later this year, NIS America has announced.
This entry in the series follows the story of Valvatorez, a former tyrant turned Prinny instructor, who finds himself at the helm of a revolution against the Corrupternment. “The former tyrant will need to call upon new allies, recruit a formidable army, and learn a thing or two about political unrest if he hopes to take down the corrupt regime and bring salvation to all Prinny-kind,” the publisher adds.
As with other Complete releases in the Disgaea series, players will be getting everything released for Disgaea 4, including more than 30 additional characters and extra story campaigns. NIS America also revealed that a number of new network features will be added to the game after launch, including the ability to share created maps and appoint a Foreign Minister to appear in other players’ Dark Assemblies. Read more about these features, courtesy of the publisher, below:
- Map Editor: Users can arrange terrain, characters, and objects to create their own original, unique maps. The ability to upload their maps and play other users’ creations will be available early 2021.
- Pirates: Users can combine ship parts and arrange characters to create an original pirate ship and crew, then upload their pirates to fight other players. Additionally, uploaded pirates can also show up in the Item World to either attack or support the player that encounters them!
- Foreign and Defense Ministers: Users can appoint a “Foreign Minister” to appear in other players’ Dark Assemblies to sway the voting process, and summon another user’s “Defense Minister” to help them in battle.
- Netherbattle Tournament: Users can upload their characters to four classes and challenge unique online stages by creating a battle party with other players’ characters.
- Everybody’s Netherworld Records: Players can upload their data to contribute to 12 stat categories that compile everybody’s total progress.
- Pirate Trial: Users can engage in trials with their Pirates and upload their results for ranking and receive rewards the following week depending on their ranking.
- Ranking Battle: Users can engage in a themed battle (themes are rotated weekly) and upload their score to the ranking boards. Ranking Points (RP) will be awarded according to the user’s ranking, which they can exchange for items at the Ranking Shop.
Disgaea 4 Complete+ launches this fall for Steam and Xbox Game Pass for PC.