Disco Elysium – The Final Cut update adds new secret achievements, optimizes load times
ZA/UM has delivered a new update for Disco Elysium – The Final Cut on PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch.
This latest update contains fixes for multiple crashes, load time optimizations when switching between scenes, and “tons” of minor bug fixes. Players will also be able to hunt down several new secret achievements. Take a look at the full patch notes below:
- New secret achievements – time to hunt!
- Multiple fixes for crashes
- Gigantic load time optimisations when switching scenes
- Tons of minor bug fixes all across the game
- Has Kim always been this hot?
The developer also shared a couple of hints to help players get started on their search for the new achievements:
- Perhaps it’s worth stopping a while to admire the scenery
- The cold coastal waters are known to wash up the lost
- Knock, knock, lieutenant
Disco Elysium – The Final Cut is available now on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.