Destruction AllStars hotfix makes adjustments to challenges
Lucid Games has pushed a new hotfix live for Destruction AllStars that adjusts challenges and fixes a couple of bugs.
According to the patch notes shared by the developer, weekly challenges have been changed to give out AllStar Coins instead of XP and daily challenges are now rewarding players with 25,000XP, instead of just 3,000XP.
As well as the above adjustments, Lucid has fixed issues preventing successful matchmaking, reduced the frequency of parties being split after games, and fixed several crashes in Gridfall. Read the full patch notes below:
- Weekly Reset time has been set to Wednesday 3pm UTC
- Weekly Challenges now award AllStar Coins instead of XP
- XP rewards for Daily Challenges have been increased from 3k to 25k
- Fixed several issues preventing successful matchmaking
- Reduced the frequency of parties being split into different games at the end of a match
- Fixed an instance of the UI incorrectly reverting player level
- Fixed several server crashes relating to Gridfall
- Fixed several client crashes
- Improved some error message descriptions
Destruction AllStars is available now on PlayStation 5. The game is currently free for PlayStation Plus subscribers for a limited time.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.