Control’s official PC requirements revealed
Following the arrival of Control’s system requirements on the Epic Games Store last week, developer Remedy has now revealed the official requirements.
These updated requirements are a little more manageable, with the game needing a Windows 7 64-bit operating system, an i5-4690/FX 4350 processor or better, a GTX 780/R9 280X graphic card or better, and 8 GB of RAM to run.
Take a look at the full minimum and recommended system requirements below:
- Processor – Intel Core i5-4690 / AMD FX 4350
- Graphics Card – NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 / AMD Radeon R9 280X
- RAM – 8 GB
- Operating System – Windows 7, 64bit
- DirectX – DX11
- Processor – Intel Core i5-7600K / AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
- Graphics Card – NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660/1060 / AMD Radeon RX 580
- For Ray Tracing – NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060
- RAM – 16 GB
- Operating System – Windows 10, 64-bit
- DirectX – DX11 / DX12
Control launches August 27th for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.