Control update fixes issues, makes Swift Platform side mission easier
A new update has been released for Remedy Entertainment’s Control that fixes a number of issues.
According to the patch notes, the April update fixes issues with the Astral Toilet not respawning, Hiss Barriers permanently trapping Jesse, and a Hotline collectible being unobtainable. There’s also a fix for Jesse not being invincible when evading.
Additionally, the update adjusts the difficulty of the Jesse Faden Starring in Swift Platform side mission to make it easier for players to complete. Take a look at the full patch notes below:
- Fixed the issue where the Golden Cube in the Astral Toilet is not respawned right away if Jesse throws it away
- Fixed the issue where Marshall may disappear during the final boss fight in The Foundation
- Fixed the issue where Hiss Barriers keep Jesse trapped inside the Pillar room in the Upper Warehouse
- Fixed the issue where the Hotline message from Marshall “The Foundation” collectible is not collected if the player moves past it fast enough
- Fixed the issue where Jesse was not invincible while Evading. You get those iFrames back! Please use responsibly.
- Tweaked the difficulty of the Jesse Faden Starring in Swift Platform side mission to make it easier
- Fixed the issue where the Astral Constructs menu has the wrong text for the Infinite tier weapon and personal mods
- Various localization fixes
Control is available now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.