Code Vein update introduces Halloween-themed items
Bandai Namco has pushed a new update live for Code Vein that fixes bugs and adds some new customization items.
Following the update, players will be able to select a number of new Halloween-themed accessories, color pallets, and face paints for their character. As well as this, a new function has been added for hair parts that allows for left-right symmetry.
Elsewhere, the update adds an option to turn off exploration conversations, the ability to lock the direction of the minimap, adjusts accessory costs, and fixes a number of bugs.
Read the full patch notes below:
- New creation accessories, color pallets and face paints, Halloween-themed.
- New function for hair parts that allows to use as left-right symmetry.
- Character creation data can be available at the camp.
- Extensions can be made symmetrical.
- Adjustments to accessory costs.
- Add option to lock the direction of radar mini-map.
- Trial of Blood only occurs a second time when the dropped item is picked up.
- Option to turn off exploration conversation.
- Pop up message appears when the player is afflicted with status effect.
- Option to turn off damage screen effects when player is about to die.
- Ichor can be collected from sandbags at the camp.
- Option to reduce difficulty which has been raised in new game plus.
- Buddies can be changed at the Mistle.
- Some item icons are adjusted.
- Fixed application errors on the following conditions: Moving to event scenes with specific Blood Veil; Guarding continuously right after pushing confirm button in front of a closed door; Rebooting the game on Steam after moving to sleep mode during launching the game.
- Fixed matching facility while using keywords on Steam.
- Adjusted battle effects.
- Adjusted enemy’s movement.
- Fixed other minor issues.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.