Civilization VI’s Great Negotiators Pack is now available
The first part of Civilization VI’s new Leader Pass is now available on PC and mobile.
The Great Negotiators Pack introduces Abraham Lincoln for the United States, Queen Mbande Nzinga for Kongo, and Sultan Saladin for Arabia. A brief rundown of each leader’s ability, courtesy of publisher 2K, can be found below:
Abraham Lincoln – Emancipation Proclamation
- (Base game) Industrial Zones and their buildings give +2 Amenities but your Plantations give -1 Amenities.
(Rise and Fall & Gathering Storm DLCs) Industrial Zones give +3 Loyalty per turn but your Plantations give -2 Loyalty.
- (Base game) Receive a free Melee unit after constructing Industrial Zones and their buildings. The free unit does not require resources when created or to maintain and receives +5 Combat Strength.
(Rise and Fall & Gathering Storm DLCs) Receive a free Melee unit and an Amenity after constructing Industrial Zones and their buildings. The free unit does not require resources when created or to maintain and receives +5 Combat Strength.
Queen Mbande Nzinga – Queen of Matamba and Ndongo
- +5 Combat Strength against Civilization’s whose capital is on a different continent.
- Trade Routes to receive +20% Yields with Civilizations whose home continents are the same as yours, but -15% to Trade Routes to other Civilizations.
Sultan Saladin – The Victorious Military
- +100% Flanking and Support Bonus to all Combat and Religious units.
The Civilization VI: Leader Pass is available now on PC and mobile and grants access to six DLCs that will be delivered through March 2023. In total, these DLCs will introduce 12 new leaders and six variants of currently available leaders to the game.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.