Celebrate the holidays in GTA Online and Red Dead Online
Grand Theft Auto Online and Red Dead Online players can enjoy a number of free gifts, bonuses, and discounts over the festive period, Rockstar has announced.
First up, a fresh blanket of snow has covered Southern San Andreas and local businesses have received a festive makeover. Additionally, all Grand Theft Auto Online players who jump in at any time between now and December 30th will receive a number of free gifts, including the Vibrant Stitch Emissive Mask, Green Cluckin’ Festive Sweater, the Candy Cane Livery, and more. Check out the full list of gifts below:
- The Vibrant Stitch Emissive Mask
- The Red Bleeder Festive Sweater
- The Green Cluckin’ Festive Sweater
- The Tartan Livery for the Ocelot Ardent, Buckingham Akula and Karin Technical Custom
- The Candy Cane Livery for the Comet Safari, HVY APC and HVY Insurgent Pick-Up Custom
- A care package containing the Firework Launcher, 20 Firework Rockets, a full supply of Snacks and Armor, 25 Sticky Bombs, 25 Grenades, 10 Proximity Mines and 10 Molotovs
Players can also visit Southern San Andreas Autos before December 30th to pick up the Grotti Brioso 300 for free.
While over in Red Dead Online, a similar cold front has swept the landscape and the streets and halls of Saint Dennis as well as speakeasies and Moonshine Shacks have been decorated with wreathes, lights, and more.
In addition to the above, players can get coupons for a free coat and repeater, a free Winter Evans Repeater variant from Gunsmiths, and triple RDO$ and XP in festive variants of Make It Count, Bow & Arrow, and more.
Finally, Bounty Hunters with a Prestigious Bounty Hunter License have a new legendary bounty to track down. Players who hold a license can now begin the hunt for Virgil “The Shepherd” Edwards, the leader of the 7th Generation cult.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.