Call of Duty: Warzone’s infinite stim glitch has been fixed again
A new update has been released for Call of Duty: Warzone that puts a stop to the latest iteration of the infinite stim glitch.
In addition to stopping players from infinitely healing themselves, this update adjusts the match bonus and kill XP of the Kingslayer mode, fixes Stitch’s Operator missions, and adjusts the timing of ammo replenishment for BOCW weapons. Check out the full patch notes below:
- New fix to remove infinite stim glitch
- Issue stemmed from player getting stuck in throwback state after throwing back a live grenade
- Adjusted match bonus and kill XP reward of Kingslayer mode to be more in line with Verdansk BR
- This is part of our continued effort to normalize XP rewards across our various game modes
- Adjusted the timing of ammo replenishment during empty reloads for BOCW weapons
- Certain operator missions for Stitch should now track as intended
- Fixed visual for the “Heavy Handed” Sledgehammer in the Player Armory
- Fixed issue where at high prestige levels, progress towards next level shown in Barracks Seasonal Progression did not match what was shown on the top banner of the main menu
- Removed Tier Skips from Modern Warfare Bundles
- Previewing Bruiser Cord watch in the Hot Shot Bundle will now display correct watch
- Fixed various minor issues including images, icons, and names
- Fixed a crash that occurs when launching the game due to changes being made to Windows GDI32
Developer Treyarch has also updated Warzone’s playlists to remove Plunder Blood Money Trios and add Armored Royale on Verdansk, Plunder Quads, and Resurgence Trios on Rebirth Island.
Call of Duty: Warzone is available now on Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.