Call of Duty: Warzone update removes stun grenades from Gulag, fixes PPSh-41 bug
Raven Software has pushed a new update live for Call of Duty: Warzone that makes adjustments to the Gulag and fixes a few bugs.
To start with, the Contract distribution in Battle Royale, Vanguard Royale, and Plunder modes has been rebalanced to favor Bounties. In addition, the developer has removed Stun Grenades from Gulag Loadouts and replaced them with Gas Grenades, medical Syringes, and Thermites.
This update also fixes a bug that caused the damage of the PPSh-41 (VG) to be “higher than intended.” To balance this, the neck damage multiplier of the weapon has been increased from 1.1 to 1.3. Read the full patch notes below:
- Updated Contract distribution in Battle Royale, Vanguard Royale, and Plunder modes to better favor Bounties.
- Gulag Loadout adjustments:
- Removed Stun Grenades
- Added Gas Grenades, Medical Syringes, and Thermites
- Fixed collision issues with various elements across Caldera allowing Players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue causing higher-than-intended Max/Mid/Min damage values for the PPSh-41 (VG).
- Fixed an issue causing Players to freeze during the early stages of a match.
- Fixed an issue causing certain Weapon Camos to unequip when backing out of the Weapons tab in the main menu.
- Fixed an issue causing infinite Nebula V Rounds to be applied to primary Weapons.
- Fixed an issue causing placeholder images and descriptions to appear in various Store Bundles.
- Fixed an issue causing placeholder descriptions to appear in various Operator, Weapon, and Camo Unlock Challenges.
- Fixed the rarity label on various Blueprints, Calling Cards, and Charms.
- Fixed an issue causing visual inconsistencies with some dynamic Weapon icons.
- Fixed an issue causing certain Store Bundles to unlock incorrect content.
- Fixed an issue causing Sleight of Hand to shorten reload animations on some Weapons.
- Fixed an issue causing incorrect statistics and pros/cons to display for Assault Rifle Alpha (VG) Barrels.
- Fixed an issue with incorrect spelling and space in morse code subtitles.
- Neck Damage Multiplier increased to 1.3, up from 1.1
Call of Duty: Warzone is available now on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.