Call of Duty: Warzone update fixes more out-of-bounds exploits
Raven Software has delivered a new update for Call of Duty: Warzone that addresses a number of issues.
According to the notes, today’s update closes more out-of-bounds exploits, fixes collision for several elements that let players look and shoot through them, and fixes a bug with Ballistic Knife camo progression tracking. Additionally, bugs with the Power Grab LTM related to exfil progress resetting and players having four weapons have been squashed. Check out the full patch notes below:
- Fixed additional map locations in Verdansk that allowed players to reach out-of-bounds areas.
- Fixed collision issues with various elements across Verdansk allowing players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed a bug causing the Exfil progress in the Power Grab LTM mode to reset upon completion.
- Fixed a bug with the Royal & Kross 4x and Susat MultiZoom optics where they would not display glint when used on snipers.
- Fixed a bug causing Ballistic Knife Camouflage progression to not track properly or at all.
- Fixed a bug causing Contraband Contracts to not activate while Killstreak UI messages appeared on screen.
- Fixed a bug equipping players with 4 weapons in the Power Grab LTM mode.
This follows on from another update that went live yesterday and improved visibility on Rebirth Island with a brighter Daytime mode and swapped out the Construction Site for the Control Center POI.
Call of Duty: Warzone is available now on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.