Call of Duty: Warzone update adjusts Grav and fixes bugs
A new update has been released for Call of Duty: Warzone on all platforms.
This latest update for the game includes a little buff for the recently added Grav with a reduction in its recoil and also enables Iron Trials ’84 in Private Matches. The Private Match version features support for Solos, Duos, Trios, and Quads with 132 players.
In addition to the above, bugs with Contracts not appearing highlighted, Contracts not spawning in Clash, the Clash mode rewarding incorrect XP, and the .410 Ironhide shotgun not unlocking have been fixed. Read the full patch notes below:
- Iron Trials ‘84 game mode enabled for Private Matches
- This includes versions for all Squad sizes (Solos, Duos, Trios, Quads)
- All versions of this mode are currently limited to 132 Players
- We intend to increase this limit to 150 Players at a later date
- Grav (BOCW)
- Recoil decreased
- Fixed an issue causing Contracts to not appear highlighted when pinged on the Tac Map.
- Fixed an issue causing Contracts to not spawn in the Clash game mode.
- Fixed an issue causing Players to earn an incorrect amount of XP in the Clash game mode.
- Fixed an issue causing some Players to be removed from matches by being incorrectly recognized as AFK.
- Fixed an issue causing the .410 Ironhide (BOCW) to not unlock as intended when reaching Tier 15 in the Season Six Battle Pass.
- Fixed an issue causing the “Start Looking For Party” option to kick Players back to the main menu.
- Fixed an issue causing the Tracer Pack: Fuze Operator Bundle Mission to not progress.
- Fixed an issue causing XP gain for Vanguard Weapons to display incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where a Player’s name would appear misaligned in the end-of-match Exfil cinematic.
- Fixed an issue where the Sai (BOCW) Unlock Challenge incorrectly referenced Challenges from a past event.
- Fixed an issue with the Krig 6 (BOCW) that would cause the camera to become misaligned when firing the Weapon.
- Fixed several issues on Rebirth Island allowing Players to access out-of-bounds areas.
- Fixed several issues related to unlocking content when purchasing the new Tracer Pack: Gilded Agent Bundle.
- Fixed various UI issues while browsing with the Battle Pass menu.
Call of Duty: Warzone is available now on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.