Call of Duty: Vanguard update fixes multiplayer and Zombies bugs
A new update has been released for Call of Duty: Vanguard that focuses on fixing bugs with multiplayer and Zombies.
On the multiplayer side, the Combat Shield now protects players from behind when stowed on the back, Operator challenges no longer look like they have reset after completion, and 1911 Pistol can now progress past level 50. Additionally, codes for XP Bonuses, Calling Cards, and Emblems can now be redeemed properly.
While in Zombies, pistol camo challenges can now be completed, the kill count to exfil tracks properly, and all players should now be able to receive legendary Covenant options at the Altar of Covenants. Take a look at the full patch notes below:
- Campaign: Mid-level checkpoint save data has been invalidated. Note: Players have not lost all their campaign progress.
- Users unable to redeem codes for incentives such as XP bonuses, Calling Cards, and Emblems can now redeem rewards.
- Combat Shield will now protect player’s backs once stowed.
- Invisible player models in MVP voting and Play of the Game have been fixed.
- Fixed a bug affecting Constanze’s skin progression.
- Operator challenges no longer appear to reset after completion.
- Inaccurate unlock requirements for weapon challenges now display correctly.
- 1911 Pistol will now progress past level 50.
- Weapons can now be accessed in the Loadouts/Gunsmith after level 66
- Camo Progression: All pistol challenges can now be properly completed.
- Exfil: The kill count to exfil now correctly tracks zombies killed.
- Bleedout Meter: Self-revive meter no longer fails to show progress.
- Transmit: Players that die outside of the damage barrier no longer take damage over time upon reviving in the hub area.
- Legendary Covenants: All players should now be able to receive Legendary Covenant options at the Altar of Covenants.
- After-Action Report: Players are no longer returned to the lobby when attempting to view post-match unlocks
- Field Upgrades: Addressed an issue where players who recovered from being downed were unable to use Field Upgrades in rare instances.
Call of Duty: Vanguard is available now on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.