Call of Duty: Vanguard update adjusts the Panzerfaust
A new update has been pushed for Call of Duty: Vanguard that makes a couple of changes to the Panzerfaust.
According to the patch notes, the Panzerfaust is now more effective against Spy Planes and Counter Spy Planes, and splash damage kills will now count towards Longshots. In addition, a bug that caused the Welgun to overperform has been addressed. Read the full patch notes below:
- Panzerfaust has been modified to be more effective against Spy Planes and Counter Spy Planes
- Splash damage kills from the Panzerfaust launcher will now count towards Longshots
- Fixed a bug affecting two attachments for the Welgun, causing it to overperform
- Attack on Titan Bundle
- The Ultrahard Steel MVP Highlight no longer shows the wrong animation in the preview
- Enjoy the Retreat
- The Demo Kit Blueprint for the Type 100 no longer blocks visibility when ADS-ing with a 3-6x scope
- Incendiary Grenade
- Smoke has been reduced (change implemented Jan 31)
- Search and Destroy
- Silent Plant option now works in Private Matches
Following the release of this update, Sledgehammer Games put out a tweet saying that it is investigating an issue with the Silent Plant option causing crashes in Private Matches. The developer recommends disabling the option until it is fixed.
Call of Duty: Vanguard is available now on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.