Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone update makes changes to FAL and Bruen MK9
Infinity Ward has pushed a new update live for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone that makes changes to a few weapons.
As part of this update, the Bruen MK9 has had its damage range reduced, the Holger-26’s damage range and ADS speed have been increased, and the M91 has had its near damage and ADS speed increased. Additionally, the FAL’s headshot damage has been increased, but its near damage has been decreased.
This update also prevents explosive rounds from being equipped on the Rytec AMR in CDL modes and fixes an exploit in the Shooting Range trial. Read the full patch notes below:
- Fix for an issue where explosive rounds on the Rytec AMR could still be equipped in CDL modes
- Fix for an error players could receive when opening the weapon armory
- Fix for an exploit in the Shooting Range trial
- Increased headshot damage (2 hit at range with 1 headshot)
- Reduced near damage (limbs and lower torso always 3 shot)
- Increased damage range
- Increased ADS speed
- Reduced damage range
- Increased near damage
- Increased ADS Speed
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone are available now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.