Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War now shows ping information while searching
Treyarch has released a new update for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War that adds two new playlists, makes adjustments to challenge tracking, and more.
Following the update, progress for multiplayer, daily, and seasonal challenges are now retained when quitting a multiplayer match. However, this does not count for weapon unlock and camo challenges. In addition to this, players will now be shown ping information in the search bar while searching for a match.
This update also brings with it a 6v6 version of Diesel 24/7 and a new week of Gunfight Tournaments to compete in. By progressing in this new set of tournaments, players can earn a new Emblem, Calling Card, Charm, and Weapon Blueprint.
Take a look at the full patch notes below:
- Added Ping information while searching for a match.
- Progress for Multiplayer Challenges, Daily Challenges, and Season Challenges are now retained when players quit Multiplayer matches.
- Addressed an issue where kills near a deployed Trophy System were not counting toward progress for the “Prepare and Survive” Season Challenge.
- Gunfight Tournament [NEW]
- New week of Gunfight Tournaments now available through May 6 with exclusive rewards.
- Diesel 24/7 [NEW] (also available in Hardcore)
- 6v6 Moshpit of Team Deathmatch, Domination, Kill Confirmed, and Hardpoint on Diesel.
- Sticks and Stones
- Snipers Only Moshpit
- Nuketown 24/7 (also available in Hardcore)
- Face Off (also available in Hardcore)
- Multi-Team Moshpit
- Addressed an issue that prevented the Swiss K31’s aim assist from functioning properly, which also affected Deadshot Daiquiri.
- Added a stability fix related to enemy spawns.
- Added a stability fix related to the Phase Rift feature.
- Added a stability fix related to Trials.
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Dead Ops Arcade: First Person
- Dead Ops Arcade
- Onslaught (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Containment (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Nuketown (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Yamantau (PlayStation)
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War is available now on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.