Borderlands 3 hotfix buffs Moze again, kicks off two events
A new hotfix for Borderlands 3 is scheduled to go live later today at 12 p.m. PT, developer Gearbox Software has announced.
This latest hotfix includes even more balance changes to Moze to help improve her survivability. These changes include an increase in the cooldown awarded by Explosive Punctuation, an increase in Hammer Protocol’s damage output, and an increase in the damage bonus from Click, Click.
In addition, Iron Bear has undergone a few changes, such as an increase in the Salamander Flame Thrower’s base damage and a damage increase for the Railgun. The full list of changes is below:
- Explosive Punctuation: Increased the cooldown rate awarded to 8%
- Hammerdown Protocol: Increased the damage output to 600% and reduced the reload time
- Click, Click…: Increased damage bonus from 12/24/36% to 20/40/60%
- Specialist Bear: Increased the damage from +25% to +60%
Iron Bear Weapons
- Increased the base damage of the Salamander Flame Thrower
- Increased Chemical Warfare’s Melt Damage to 125%
- Increased the base damage of the Railgun
- Reduced Capacitive Armature’s damage reduction from -75% to -30%
- Reduced Corrosive Sabot Round’s damage reduction from -50% to -15%
- Increased Shockhammer’s Shock Damage to 60% of damage dealt
Gearbox Software is also launching two new events with this hotfix: Rare Chest Riches and Loot Monster Mayhem. The first increases the chance of obtaining legendary items from rare chests, while the second increases the chance to see loot enemies. Both events will be live until April 16th.
Borderlands 3 is available now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.