Bonus rewards for Moonshiners this month in Red Dead Online
Rockstar has revealed the bonuses and discounts available to Red Dead Online players throughout the rest of June.
To start with, Moonshiner Story Missions are paying out triple the usual RDO$ and XP and all Moonshine Sales offer double the usual rewards. In addition, get double RDO$, XP, and Gold in all Blood Money Contract Missions, as well as a 50 percent boost to RDO$ and XP for posses completing Free Roam Missions and Free Roam Events.
Players can also grab a free outfit by logging in each week this month. The schedule is as follows:
- June 7th – 13th: Drifter Hat and Narrow Neckerchief
- June 14th – 20th: French Dress Shirt (male) / Iniesta Shirtwaist (female) and Opulent Vest
- June 21st – 27th: Tuxedo Pants (male) / McCrum Pants (female) and Preacher’s Pride Boots
- June 28th – July 4th: Shotgun Coat and Embossed Gunslinger Gun Belt
Additionally, there will be bonuses and discounts running each week this month, including:
June 7th – June 13th: Hardcore New Austin Series
- Destroy 5 Revenue Agent Blockades to receive a bonus of RDO$100
June 14th – June 20th: Hardcore Pro Series
- Escort Jessica LeClerk on her rendezvous with Amos Lansing and complete the Story Mission “Destroyed by Grief” to receive an Offer for 5 Gold Bars off any Moonshiner Bar Décor Upgrade
June 21st – June 27th: Hardcore Public Enemy Series
- Moonshiners who have reached Rank 20 and complete a Moonshiner Sale this week will receive an Offer for 40% off an Established or Distinguished Moonshiner Role Item
June 28th – July 4th: Hardcore Saint Denis Series
- Moonshiners of Rank 5 or higher will receive an Offer for 40% off select Coats
Finally, Players who link their Prime Gaming and Rockstar Games Social Club accounts by July 6th will receive the Gentle Wave Greet Emote, Fuentes Poncho, and Reaves Hat for free.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.