Bleeding Edge, Madden NFL 20, and Naruto Shippuden are free to play on Xbox
Microsoft has announced that three more games will be free to download and play for a limited time via its Free Play Days program.
From now until April 26th, Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers can head to the Gold member area on the Xbox One dashboard to install Bleeding Edge, Madden NFL 20, and Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4. All progress made and achievements earned in these trials can be carried over to the full game.
All three games and their special editions will also be discounted by up to 67 percent for a limited time. A full list of available discounts can be found below:
- Standard Edition – 30% off ($20.99)
Madden NFL 20
- Standard Edition – 67% off ($19.80)
- Superstar Edition – 67% off ($26.40)
- Ultimate Superstar Edition – 67% off ($33)
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4
- Standard Edition – 50% off ($15)
- Road to Boruto Edition – 50% off ($25)