Back 4 Blood hotfix decreases roaming Special Spawn rate
Turtle Rock Studios has deployed a server-side hotfix for Back 4 Blood that makes adjustments to the campaign and Swarm PvP mode.
Starting with the campaign, the developer has attempted “to address some of the concerns regarding the challenges presented by some difficulties.” To achieve this, the Roaming Special Spawn rate has been decreased on all difficulties.
While the Swarm changes include a Buiser max health reduction, a Tallboy damage increase, a Hocker Projectile cooldown decrease, and a Stinger Projectile spread reduction. Read the full patch notes below:
Campaign – this is an attempt to address some of the concerns regarding the challenges presented by some difficulties.
- Roaming Special Spawn rate decreased on all difficulties
- Adjusted Supply Point earning rates for Blue Dog Hollow: The Sound of Thunder to better account for level repeats
Swarm – adjustments made in response to what we’ve observed with Swarm matches.
- Bruisers max health reduced to 800 from 850
- Bruisers damage reduced to 15 from 20
- Bruiser Burst delay to 3 from 2.65
- Bruiser Weakspot multiplier increased to 1.65 from 1.5
- Tallboy damage increased to 20 from 15
- Hocker Projectile speed to 2500 from 3000
- Hocker Projectile cooldown to 7 from 6
- Stinger Projectile spread reduced to 20 from 30
- Stinger Projectile speed increased to 5500 from 5000
Back 4 Blood is available now on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.