PlayStation’s Days of Play returns in June
Sony Interactive Entertainment has announced that its Days of Play event will return next month for two weeks.
From June 3rd through June 17th, a selection PlayStation hardware, games, and memberships will be discounted at participating retailers and PlayStation.com in the U.S. and Canada. A few of these deals include Death Stranding for $29.99, select Gold Wireless Headsets for $69.99, and 30 percent off 12 months of PlayStation Plus. Check out the full list below:
- Select Gold Wireless Headsets – $69.99 USD / $79.99 CAD (MSRP)
- Platinum Wireless Headset – $129.99 USD (MSRP) / $159.99 CAD (MSRP)
- Nioh 2, MLB The Show 20 – $39.99 USD / $49.99 CAD (MSRP)
- Predator: Hunting Grounds, Death Stranding, Dreams – $29.99 USD / $39.99 CAD (MSRP)
- Days Gone, MediEvil, Blood & Truth – $19.99 USD / $29.99 CAD (MSRP)
- Everybody’s Golf VR – $14.99 USD / $19.99 CAD (MSRP)
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission, Farpoint – $9.99 USD / $14.99 CAD (MSRP)
- The Last of Us Remastered, select PlayStation Hits games – starting at $9.99 USD / $9.99 CAD (MSRP)
- 12 Months PlayStation Plus membership – 30% off MSRP
- 12 Months PlayStation Now membership – 30% off MSRP
- 3 Months PlayStation Now membership – 20% off MSRP
In addition to the above deals, the PlayStation Store will feature discounts on games as well as PlayStation Plus and PlayStation Now memberships during the same period. More information will be shared in the near future.
Finally, Sony is offering 20 percent off all full-priced merchandise on the PlayStation Gear Store by using the promo code DAYSOFPLAY20. Sony notes that this code cannot be used with other discounts.