Latest Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone update nerfs .357 Snake Shot
Infinity Ward has pushed a new update live for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone that includes a couple of balance changes.
The big change in this update is a nerf to the overpowered .357 Snake Shot. According to the official patch notes, the update includes a “damage rebalance” and a fix for a bug that caused the weapon’s damage to be too high at longer distances.
Elsewhere, this update tunes smoke challenges to make them easier, fixes vehicle and Ground War Infected exploits, and fixes issues with GameBattles. Read the full notes below:
- Tuning all smoke challenges to be a bit more forgiving. This includes the challenge to unlock the Bruen MK9
- Fix to help prevent vehicle exploits
- Various exploit fixes, including Ground War Infected
- GameBattles: Fix for a few issues where players might not be able to join a new match
- Reduced fire delay on the Lightweight and Match Grade trigger attachments on all .357 calibers
- .357 Snake Shot damage rebalance
- Fixed a bug where the damage on the .357 Snake Shot was too high at longer distances
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone are available now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.