DiRT Rally 2.0’s next season of content begins this month
Codemasters has confirmed that DiRT Rally 2.0’s third season of content will get underway on August 27th.
Season 3’s content will be split over several weeks and includes rally locations in Greece and Finland, the Yas Marina Circuit, the Subaru Impreza (2001), the Ford Focus RS Rally 2001, and a number of special livery packs. A complete rundown of Season 3 can be found below:
- Week 1: SUBARU Impreza (2001), Ford Focus RS Rally 2001
- Week 3: Argolis Greece, Special Livery Pack
- Week 5: Peugeot 306 Maxi, Seat Ibiza Kit Car
- Week 7: Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi, Special Livery Pack
- Week 9: Peugeot 206 Rally, Volkswagen Golf Kitcar
- Week 11: Jämsä Finland, Special Livery Pack
Following this will be season 4, which begins on November 19th and introduces the Killarney International Raceway, the Renault Clio R.S. RX, the Peugeot 208 WRX, and several special livery packs. Take a look at all the upcoming content below:
- Week 1: Killarney International Raceway, South Africa
- Week 3: Lydden Hill, UK, Special Livery Pack
- Week 5: Renault Clio R.S. RX, Renault Megane R.S. RX, Ford Fiesta Rallycross (MK8), Special Livery Pack
- Week 9: Peugeot 208 WRX, Ford Fiesta Rallycross (STARD)
- Week 11: Ford Fiesta RXS Evo 5, Audi S1 EKS RX quattro, Seat Ibiza RX, Special Livery Pack
“It’s been six months since we launched DiRT Rally 2.0 and the response from our community has been really positive,” Ross Gowing, DiRT Rally 2.0 game director at Codemasters, said. “We spend a lot of time listening to our players and we’re delighted to bring them remastered classics alongside new vehicles and locations to give them a completely new experience.
“Seasons Three and Four are a perfect blend of classic and new with the likes of Greece and Finland which were established on the original DiRT Rally, through to new RX circuits in Abu Dhabi and South Africa. There is so much variety that will appeal to old and new players alike. We’re also delighted to update the FIA World Rallycross Championship with new 2019 vehicles as well as bodywork and livery updates.”
DiRT Rally 2.0 is available now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.